www.rakkenes.org Contact us About us Pictures Photos Album BLOG Mr. Rakkenes (Sverre) Mrs. Rakkenes (Neung) WWW.RAKKENES.ORG

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Making a movie ? and leg space for two

looks like a movie set, but maybe just a comersial? anyways.. caos all the way to the gate
train tracks.
The sun was going down outside, as we were waiting for permission to leave the airport... we had to wait 20 minutes or so, that is alot considering that we were the only plane leaving (or close to it), the airport was pretty empty.
But, since I can snatched the emergency exit seat, and had lots and lots of leg space, I could not but complain. I had a good audio book on my ipod, and candy and water in my bag (not really according to air asia policy, but no one complained).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home