www.rakkenes.org Contact us About us Pictures Photos Album BLOG Mr. Rakkenes (Sverre) Mrs. Rakkenes (Neung) WWW.RAKKENES.ORG

Sunday, September 24, 2006

More Army Dudes in the Streets (Friday afternoon)

On the way home from work, I stoped on a Red light (Asoke, Sukhumvit), and I took some pictures of the army around that area.
Can not see the really big gun, as it is hidden behind the people and other crap.... but it is there.

This is actually the same army dude as in the first picture, he was just walking around. Today on the way home from the HASH, we noticed that we have army dudes, and an Army car in 'our' intersection also (Rama4, Chuaploegn rd).... this is almost like those NATO exercised I used to love so much in the north of Norway. only difference is: This is REAL, people give THEM candy (not the other way around like in Norway), and it is REAL. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home